The Beat Goes On: Curbside Pickup
We are happy to announce that we will continue to offer curbside pick-up at all Beat Goes On locations starting Sunday December 27. Our pick-up hours are between 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday and 12pm-5pm on Sunday. You will not be able to enter the store; all pick-ups are curbside only. Health & safety are our top priorities.
We ask that you do not use this service if you have recently traveled, are symptomatic, or have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
Q. Are your stores closed?
A. As of Sunday December 27 we will be offering curbside pick-up at all BGO locations. Unfortunately, all locations are currently closed to walk-in customers. We are always open at www.beatgoeson.com!
Q. What options do I have to shop at The Beat Goes On?
A. There are currently three ways to shop at The Beat Goes On.
- 1. Order online at beatgoeson.com. You can get your order shipped directly to your home (free shipping on orders $15 or more) OR get your order sent to a Beat Goes On location that is offering curbside pick-up. Please wait for a confirmation email before you proceed to the store!
- All locations are currently offering curbside pickup.
- All online orders require payment before check-out.
- 2. Call in your order. Call your desired BGO pick-up location to confirm stock availability.
- 3. Walk-up customers are also welcome. Be advised that you will not be allowed in the store at any time. You must call the number on the door upon arrival to confirm stock availability.
Q. Is there a minimum order value to be eligible for curbside pick-up?
A. There is no minimum order value needed to be eligible for curbside pick-up.
Q. How does curbside pick-up work?
A. Upon arrival at a BGO location, call the store number listed on the door and an associate will locate the items you have requested.
- You will need to provide your name and what items you have ordered.
- If your items have been paid for online.
An associate will place your items on the table located at the store entrance. Please wait until the associate is at least 6 feet away from the table before you collect your items.
- If you need to pay for your items.
At this time we will only be accepting debit/credit. There will be a debit terminal on the table located at the store entrance. Once payment has been approved please step away from the table and the associate will bring over your items. Please wait until the associate is at least 6 feet away from the table before you collect your items.
For the safety of our staff and customers there will be a protective layer over the terminal touch pad that will be replaced after each transaction.
Q. What are your store hours?
A. We are currently open for curbside pick-up Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm. Sunday 12pm-5pm.
Q. Will you be accepting exchanges/refunds?
A. Yes, we will be offering exchanges/refunds with receipt.
Q. Can I bring my used items to sell?
A. We will be accepting items for purchase. Please see the "Curbside Purchase" page.